

Our last family pictures were done in Guam and that really wasn't all that long ago. But for us, the last year has made quite a difference and we definately needed new pictures. I am so happy about this too. I was lucky enough to get my tropical family pictures then...and to come to Alaska now, you'd better believe that I wanted those Winter Wonderland type family pictures. Our photo shoot was very successful considering the temperature and having 3 kids now. Who knew that 3rd child would make such a difference??? Let me tell you, when there are 3 and you are standing in a foot of snow, one of them has to end up walking. Weston, you are a trooper!! It was a warmer day (+15*) but we still were cold. (Mostly because I am a dork and wanted us to somewhat be coordinanted in our outfits and that doesn't work so well when we are all in our snow gear. So, we all have 3 or 4 shirts on and were braving the cold that way.) In between different shots we all jumped (litterally) into Karla's car and warmed up for the next series of pictures. That seemed to work out ok until we ran out of light. All in all, I am glad that they are done and over with, and I am glad that they are done in time for Christmas cards!!
8 comments:
Those are so cute! I love the colors you guys are wearing against the snow, GORGEOUS! You guys look so great.
You guys have such a CUTE family. And you are looking as amazing as ever Kari! Such a beautiful background, but it looks so cold!
They turned out great. What good memories you will be able to attach with these pictures.
I just wanted to tell you again.... HOW STINKIN' CUTE the pictures are! I had to look again today at them because they are just adorable. I love the outside shots. Thanks for the long chat last night! I really needed to just talk! I love you!
Awww! Who's the cutest Alaskan family ever whole world? I LOVE these pics! like seriously heart them! It was well worth the super freezing! LOL!
I love the pictures! They are so great! How fun to be in North Pole for Christmas! :) (I'll bet your kids are the first ones Santa visits...)
Your kiddos look like they cooperated pretty well! And the freezing cold pictures, look gorgeous! You guys make one great looking family!
Kari, the family looks amazing. my nephews and my niece look ADORABLE! Clayton does too. haha. But yeah you guys look fantastic. Call me. i need to tell you about my christmas! :)
love always
Lilly!
Post a Comment