Monday, December 1, 2008

The Haircut




Weston came to me the other day begging, "Mommy PLEASE! Please can I give Kaiden a haircut. I will do my best..." "Uh...NO. Only grown ups can cut hair, not kids. And besides, I just gave both of you hair cuts 2 days ago." "Mo-om...I can do it. I am VERY good. I will only use my missle from my transformer and not scissors because I can cut him." Confused I ask him, "Missle? What?" Then he responds in one of those "duh" sort of attitudes, "If I just blow up his hair then it will be all gone and that is a GOOD hair cut!" (Like my hair cut wasn't good enough) "No Weston, I don't care if it is a toy or not, we DO NOT pretend to blow up our brothers hair or head or anything else!" Defeated he asks, "Then can I just use my missles to do a pretend haircut?" "No scissors?" I ask. "No." "No blowing up your brother?" "No, mom." "Alright, but make sure Kaiden says it's OK." He gives me a big smile and says, "Kaiden said I could blow his head up."

1 comment:

Cheri said...

Ha ha, love the last line especially!