Sunday, December 21, 2008

Keeping the boys busy....







It was right at the end of A.L.S. (a school) for Clayton and he had TONS of studying to do. Not really that big of a deal, but the boys REALLY wanted to play with daddy. They played for a hour or so until I found a good way to distract them. Let's make a train!!!! They loved it. And, they did ALL of the decorating them selves. I did not touch a single piece of candy ( I was strictly the frosting monitor!)

3 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

Looks like you have been having tons of fun. Happy Birthday Kaiden!! What an amazing cake! No I don't make the bows...my sister and sister-in-law do. Stay warm!!!

Jenni James said...

SOOO cute! I love it! What an awesome idea, to make a train!

Melissa said...

Nice background!!! Way to go. I have the same one. Great minds think alike. I was going to change it for you but I am glad you figured it out!

How was christmas? Post some pics soon! Love ya!