I know the ice frosted tree is random, but I think that trees like this one are just so beautiful. We have a couple of trees just like this in our front yard and I am very grateful for that. In the dead of winter these trees help me to face the out doors a little better. Weird, I know. They are just sooo pretty to me.
The boys got to decorate our beautiful Christmas tree yesterday. They had so much fun and now it definately feels like it is the season. I love this time of year!!!
6 comments:
Beautiful trees!! Oh and Weston's haircut story cracks me up. What a funny kid!! Man you have a fun family!
I have similar pictures of trees, from Germany. I loved those ice covered trees as well!
Awww! I can't wait till we live in SNOW! It's gonna be so awesome! i love thoise pics all of them! You guys are so cute! Even if it is just the back of you! LOL! You are still plannin on comin right? I can't wait!
Hey, I just saw your family pictures on Kari's photo blog. Those are so dang cute! I love them!! I gotta get me some.
So pretty! I love the iced over look! Sometimes we have them here too. And what a pretty christmas tree. I hope you don't freeze up there. Love ya!!!
I loved the frosted trees. It made me feel like we lived in a Winter Wonderland. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment