Tuesday, December 16, 2008

.....and even more Bloopers







4 comments:

Melissa said...

I really love the last 2 of the boys!!! They are adorable. i love the not staged photos! those are sometimes my favorite!

Jenni James said...

LOL! I only saw the first two at first... LOL! Because I clicked on them and not your site...so I was like huh? Bloopers...! I'm soo gonna scream.. yeah, right! You two look like freakin models! LOL! Then I found the kids screamin and I was happy! it's still cute! So I know you've been on my blog... and I have to ask... how did you get my last post to link to you??? That was random. I found my link attached to someone else's post yesterday and I was like... huh? how did I do that??? Anyway, it's at the very bottom of the stephenie meyer post! Oh! And you didn't tell me how odd that was! LOL! As much as I care about the opinion of all these strangers...! LOL! I would much rather know what my sister think sheez! LOL! okay super cute pics! even if ya'll looked like models! BYE!

Unknown said...

lol- glad to see your not manaquins, standing still and being perfect and all! Luv All the Pics though! Especially these last two!

Unknown said...

Ps- Oh I forgot to mention.. We got your package today. Thank-YOu!! Sorry we just can't afford this year to do anything but Santa.. but there is always next year! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!