
I am thinking that with 2 boys, it's inevitable, they are going to wrestle. So what Clayton and I have does is teach them how to do it safely. (Yes, I am rationalizing) Usually it starts out with a good grab and a throw onto the ground followed by a tackle of some sort-by either Kaiden or Weston. Then they'll roll around on the ground until either Kaiden begins to scream or Weston just starts laughing uncontrollably. Today, Kaiden had him pinned (sort of) and Weston just laughed and laughed and laughed. He could barely even hold his own head up much less breathe. All the while Kaiden just kept saying over and over, "Hold still, you're too bumpy!" Which of coarse makes Weston laugh even harder. This went on for a few minutes before Weston gasped out the words, "Stop. I need to go potty!"
4 comments:
I can't believe it took you so long to give me your blog address. I am SO excited to see all of the cute updates of your fam. I can't believe how big Hannah is. And Weston's knight birthday party was so awesome looking. Wish we could have been there. That picture of Kaiden asleep on the toilet is priceless. Kade has the same in-between nap problem so I can sympathize there. And what a great moose. Good Job Clayton. Great to see your family. Miss you guys.
That is so cute. I could help but laugh my head of too when I read the to bumpy part. That is so hilarious. You have some amazing cuteness of kiddos on your hands.
Haha! That is hilarious. Surprisingly even with girls we have wrestling matches! I can't believe how big they've gotten!
Hey, thanks for the invite! You have a really cute blog. What a beautiful family!
We have a blog also, if you are interested.
http://jennygarry.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment