Weston is trying to show me how tough he is by pushing this huge snow ball. Notice the tongue...that is totally his mom. Why do we do that? Why doesn't it cross our minds that we might bite it off? Weird.
Kaiden is as proud as ever that he got up there all by himself. I think normally it would have taken only 5 seconds or so, but when you put a small child in all of this padding they can't do anything with out a huge effort it seems. It took him probably 3 minutes to get up here.

Yeah, we got a smiling picture. She is truly not very happy to be out here. We can't find infants snow boots so we just have her in a few pairs of socks. Needless to say, her feet are cold. Don't they make boots for a size 2??? Not like I would buy them anyway, she isn't walking (yet) and she would grow out of them in a month anyway. Instead we decided to use an old pair of Weston's gloves and strap them to her feet. Are we ghetto or what?!? I'll let you know if it actually works when we do it!!!
6 comments:
Awww! You have a lil princess! hahaha! "Ew-eth mom! It's cold. um? Why are you peasants finding delight with this? Seriously? Does anyone but me realize that uh, yeah, you're all demented?" LOL! Teasing! they are adorable! Amazingly super cute! I can't wait for snow like that! My kids are so gonna freak! Eeeh! ps. in provo the snow gets huge AND It sticks! YAY!
you have a couple of cuties! They look like fun kids. Are they getting excited for Halloween?
p.s I think I need your e-mail to invite you to our blog, our e-mail is esperanza51906@yahoo
Looks like fun. My boys keep asking when we are going to get snow. Can't say I miss the cold though! And I totally agree they should make boots in smaller sizes. Miss you guys.
Kari,
Hey great blog! Poor Hannah! I bought Jake a pair of Robeeze leather boots when he was that age. They aren't waterproof, but warm enough to sit outside in. Good luck! Miss you!
Poor little Hannah, go check out Beaver Sports. They have "boots" that go over their shoes or just socks if you want. They are waterproof, warm, and come in sizes like "infant" and "toddler" so they will last for a while even as her feet grow.
Post a Comment