Thursday, October 9, 2008

Slobbery LOVE


I can't tell if all of my vampire literature is teaching my child to eat me, or if it's just what all babies do.....either way, I LOVE IT!!!! I know, it's usually gross and slobbery, but I will be the first to admit that I DON"T cringe over that fact. To me, there is nothing better than my baby volunteering to kiss me. Until she can talk and tell me that she loves me too, this will have to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, you already look so skinny in your face. I am sure you are soooo hot and just don't want to admit it. However, I am sure you are like me in the way where you feel like if you can be doing better, well then, you want to do better. I love you girl!!!

Cheri said...

Totally sweet, little Hannah!