Thursday, October 9, 2008

Nap or No Nap?????


We can not figure out what this poor boy needs. If he gets a nap, then he doesn't fall asleep until 11 or even later-keeping Weston up in the meantime. If he doesn't get a nap, he is an absolute beast from about 3:00 til bedtime or when he falls asleep somewhere on his own (as you can see). When I try to keep his naps short and wake him up after an hour, he is super grumpy and still doesn't fall asleep until it's waaay to late. We are going crazy with all of this, and my poor baby is miserable too.

4 comments:

ashley said...

Oh my goodness........that cracks me up. The potty picture is just too funny. Actually all of them for that matter......I just don't know how he's sleeping on the pot!! :o)

Melissa said...

TOO FUNNY!!!! Poor little guy!
And i love the pictures of you and Hannah! DARLING!!! I miss you!

Dahlia said...

Hi Kari - I found your blog on Mandi's...I love the pics of Kaiden asleep in random places (and on the toilet no less!). Hannah is so big now - time sure flies! I hope everyone is well!!!

Cheri said...

The thought of Kaiden climbing up on top of the freezer to sleep just cracks me up the most.