Monday, May 9, 2011
Our Easter Fun with Grandma & Grandpa!
Easter is such a wonderful time of year. I love spring time, I love all of the fun and excitement in the air, but I am mostly so grateful for this time of year to celebrate and remember the atonement. What an incredible act my Savior did for the people of the world. I feel so blessed to know of the truth here on the earth and to be able to share that truth and light with my kids.
This Easter we were especially blessed to have Clayton's parents come and join us! We had such a fun week all together.
On Monday, Clayton and his Dad took off to go Grizzly Bear hunting in the mountains for the week while his mom and I stayed home and played...a lot! This was the creation that we made together. She has made me a table topper for each holiday this past year so while she was here we decided to make a Birthday themed one. Now, when it is someones birthday in our home, we'll have this table topper out for a few weeks prior to celebrate! I just love how it turned out. She is SO talented, I couldn't have done it with out her! Thanks Mom!!
Hannah loved having them here with us. She ate the attention right up! Grandpa didn't mind so much either...
On Saturday, we did an Easter Egg Hunt with them in our home. They were all sorts of excited to collect the eggs around the house!
The hunt is on....



So proud of their HAUL! AND ready to dig in to the candy!!
Sunday Morning we woke up to quite a mess that the Easter Bunny had left in our home. He bounced all around inside while tons and tons of treats and toys flopped out of his basket! What a mess!!

Not to mention the baskets full that he left for the kids to find!
No worries about the mess, the kids were more than thrilled to pick it all up this time!




Kaiden always has this thing with stickers, apparently they should cover his mouth and if there are more stickers then they should cover his face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol!! I just have to laugh at this. Especially the sticker thing and Hannah's hair. That is a daily occurance at my house. lol!! The hair, not the stickers. ;) I'm glad you had fun with the grandparents. That table top looks amazing, you'll have to show it to me in person. :D
Those last two pictures make me laugh! GOSH, I stinken miss you! You and your family look great! I don't have your number still! I need it! I can't call you! What a fun idea to have the easter bunny do what he did in your house! I love the sewing project you guys did! Call me sometime! I am giving you my number so that you can give me yours! 505-728-7491! LOVE you!
Cute post! I love what the Easter bunny did around the house. I might have to use that idea! Love Hannah's hair too. She looks so fabulous as a redhead!
Post a Comment