Weston driving something on the table...
Monday, March 21, 2011
Learning our new toy!!
So, Clayton got a new camera for Christmas, the Nikon D7000. It is SOO nice! BUT, be warned: Nice cameras still do need a nice photographer! Because I took all of these pictures, you get what you get, no promises guaranteed! Still, I had a lot of fun playing around with my kids! Here are a bunch of crazy random pictures since Christmas.
Weston driving something on the table...
Kaiden and his latest plane that he built.
Hannah's "hi-ya'er".
More of the plane.

Our soon to be gymnast, she is so rediculous when it comes to flexibility.
Not even trying...
Kaiden and Hannah made trains out of a egg carton in pre-school. We filled their "cars" with yummy cargo for lunch.
Weston driving something on the table...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
VERY CUTE! I love the many faces shots. Hannah does look SOOO different with straightened hair. You can really see how long it is getting. I like her curls so much though.
Post a Comment