Saturday, October 10, 2009

Family Pictures in the Fall
































I think they turned out almost PERFECT. I would love to have a cute, smiley one of Hannah, but that is an impossible task so....I am thrilled with these pictures. I didn't really know I wanted "fall" family pictures, but it seemed to be the cool thing going on around here so I jumped in on the band wagon and I am so happy that we did. Thanks again Karla for such an awesome photo shoot. We love looking at these memories already :).

13 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW!!! oH MY GOODNESS... I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE!!! They are soooo stinkin' cute! You are gorgeous and have such a cute family! I love your long hair too! Love you! I will call you tonight.

Mary said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!!! I can't believe how handsome those boys are and I absolutely LOVE Hannah's red hair! I can't wait to see you guys in December!

Tyler, Alexis, Karielle and Jillian said...

I'm so jealous right now. I had no idea Karla was a photographer. I'm going to ask her to do our pictures. :D They look great! I love your little family.

Cindy said...

They are great. I even love your location more than ours!!

Natalie said...

Those are so great!! You have such a beautiful family!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!! I can't believe how big your kids are!
Take Care!

Jerry and Maaret said...

i love the ones of all three kids in the leaves- sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh,those are amazing! You all look so fabulous. I tried to call you like three times today but no luck. I am sure that you are busy as ever because your hubby is about to leave you. :( I would love to talk to you so maybe I will try again later. Your hair is getting so long. You look so HOT you know! Ha, I miss you girl!

Cheri said...

ADORABLE! I love them, so cute!

Toni said...

I love your photos!! You all look so good. I especially love the ones of your kids playing in the leaves and throwing rocks into the river. Defiantly a cute family.

Shina said...

I love them,they look great. I can't believe how big Weston is now. Kaiden looks just like Clayton. Hannah is adorable. Hope you guys are doing well.

Lynn said...

You have the cutest family! And that Hannah is sure growing up fast!

Aubrey said...

Talk about cute family photos!