
Every year the Relief Society in our ward hosts a conoe trip in North Pole for the adults. Last year Clayton and I went and we flipped our canoe about half way through. Let me tell you, it was COLD! We were absolutely freezing and shivering, but still had such a blast! This year we knew what to look out for and avoided it like the plague. Instead my good friends Jenny and Cindy were the ones shivering. Here are a few pics of us taken by our coolest next door neighbors ever, Tee and Brian! I love these pictures.

Yes we are going sideways...Clayton thinks it is funny to do random things. I just go with the flow.

I especially love this picture. If you look behind us you can see other canoes coming down the slough(river). Plus I look so dang cute (if I can say so myself) and Clayton looks good here too :).
We did have tons of fun this year. We had a lot of fun last year, but apparently the experience is quite a bit better if you aren't uncontrollably shivering and stiff the second half. I can't wait for next years trip...maybe they'll do it in early July when it's still a bit warmer out?
4 comments:
updating you blog? You must have a lot of time on your hands. I think you need to find a friend or somthing.
You are ADORABLE! I wish we could have joined you guys. It looks like my trip back to AK is going to be in November...Are you going to be around? Cause seriously, I miss you guys!
WOW! That looks like so much fun! And I am so glad you didn't fall in this year!
AND PS... THAT IS A GORGEOUS PICTURE OF YOU!!! Love you!
Fun! I love these pictures too. I like it that Clayton thinks up fun photos like going sideways. Hehe.
Post a Comment