Sunday, September 28, 2008

Clayton got a MOOSE!!!!!


So I know this is a little gross, but I am so proud of my honey. He went out moose hunting and actually got a moose. There are so many people who come home with nothing year after year, so I am so proud that he got his moose the first year. Not just any moose either, he got a huge 11 point 47 inch papa. And then he did all of the meat on his own too instead of paying someone else to do it. I love it. I definately feel like a true Alaskan now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is way awesome!! Tell Clayton way to go!!! That thing is huge huge!

Melissa said...

WAY TO GO CLAYTON!!!! That is awesome!!! That moose is HUGE!

Jenni James said...

Hey you! I've tagged you on my blog! No excuses you've gotta do it! Muhahahah!