I think this picture is priceless. really, for me, it makes me want to cry because I get to clean it up, but I love how she's looking at it like she's proud of herself. This mess is a daily occurrence. Hannah for some reason has the worst poop I have ever had to deal with. This poor girl can not keep herself clean. I don't know if it is the force behind the BIG push, or just issues with diarrhea but I am soooo sick of it. This literally happens every day. In this picture it was the 2nd time for that day (which is why I had her in white...) and as you can see it goes all the way up to the very top of her shirt next to her collar. Grrrrr. I am so sick of taking 3 outfits anytime I go anywhere. And then stain and spot treating clothes at night. I nurse her mostly all day except for 1 feeding of rice/veggies in the evening, and no I am not taking laxatives. Anybody have any suggestions?Sunday, September 28, 2008
Can I say POOP issues?!?!?
I think this picture is priceless. really, for me, it makes me want to cry because I get to clean it up, but I love how she's looking at it like she's proud of herself. This mess is a daily occurrence. Hannah for some reason has the worst poop I have ever had to deal with. This poor girl can not keep herself clean. I don't know if it is the force behind the BIG push, or just issues with diarrhea but I am soooo sick of it. This literally happens every day. In this picture it was the 2nd time for that day (which is why I had her in white...) and as you can see it goes all the way up to the very top of her shirt next to her collar. Grrrrr. I am so sick of taking 3 outfits anytime I go anywhere. And then stain and spot treating clothes at night. I nurse her mostly all day except for 1 feeding of rice/veggies in the evening, and no I am not taking laxatives. Anybody have any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ewwww Kari.......sick!! And all too familiar. Elli ALWAYS pooped like that. I always had a pile of crap to scrub at the end of the day. However with Connor, I have only had about 3 times where I've had to scrub poop. Maybe it's a girl thing. One thing that helped was putting her in the next sized diaper. Then the diaper goes way up their back and has more area to soak up the goods. Anyway, that helped but didn't solve it. Yuck, sorry you have to deal with so much poop!
Thanks. We already moved her up a size and have her in the Pampers Cruisers which I have found to be the best of all of the options. They seem to hug every curve really well. There is just no chance if she is sitting...it all shoots straight back instead of filling up the diaper. Grrrr. So how are you? Your kids are sooo beautiful.
Ahem! And when were you going to let me know that you had a blog? Sheez woman! And it's super cute btw... Just remember, whehever you have poop issues.. think Dalen on the plane home from Disneyworld... He used to only go once a week... imagine all of hannah's all in one shot. Mark and I were literally covered in the crap (And Dalen giggled excessively the whole time--I'm sure feeling better!) While that retarded gay guy ran up and down the aisle flinging his hands around and yelling, "Eww! Ewww! EEEWWWWWW!" So helpful. Gotta love being a mom! I was more mad a ruining my favorite new shirt than I was anything else. Love you. And ADDING you to my blog now! LOL!
Oh my goodness! That is hilarious! Braylee only had that problem when she had the flu! I went home last November for 3 weeks and right before we left to come back to Guam she got the flu! I was soo scared she was gonna have an accident like that on the plane! She ended up waiting until we got to the Los Angele's Airport haha! It was a nightmare! I bet she just hates sitting in that! I can't believe how big she is already! I wish you guys were closer so we could visit! Everything is great here and yes Braylee is getting sooo big! She is very beautiful hee hee! So I think atleast! IT is so nice to be able to see your kids and family! I miss you girl!! Take Care!
My suggestion having dealt with kids once is switch her to soy. It could be a lactose problem. Once I took my daughter off milk products that was resolved.
Poor girl....both of you.
Post a Comment