I am sure this is no big deal for most of you with girls out there, but for Hannah and I this day was HUGE!! I can finally get her hair into 2 french braids! It has taken SO long for her hair to grow, it's been killing me! She is now 2 1/2, and still she has baby fine whispies on top, not really hair yet. BUT, her hair has the best ringlets and holds really good shape. Hopefully (in 3 more years when her whispies finally grow out) she'll have awesome hair!!!
Here are some funny dress up shots too. She was bored one day, so I prompted her to go uostairs and find a good dress up outfit to wear......

......only I didn't clarify who's room she should find the outfits in. She knew she was being silly. Now if only Kaiden would let me get a shot of him in her fairly costumes that he LOVES to wear! No worries, he is ALL boy. SO much in fact that he wants to "play" with the girls so he goes to the extent of playing their rediculous games. I'll get a picture soon enough. For now though, I had to share these of her.

3 comments:
Yay! Congrats- I think Maggie was 3 or 4 before I could get her hair into 2 french braids... so fun :)
Way cute braids. Jordynn's hair is still to thin or maybe I'm just not very good at braiding. And Jordynn would MUCH rather where the boys superhero clothes than her own fairy costumes. Man our kids would have so much FUN together. Miss you guys. Are you headed back to Utah any time soon?
Hooray for adorable hair dos! It looks SOOO cute!
Dress-ups are fabulous. I actually do have a shot of Kyle wearing one of Grace's fairy costumes. I'm saving it for blackmail or his wedding slideshow. :)
Post a Comment