You see this toy in the pictures? Yep, that's the whole reason for the fit! She wanted the toy, but she wanted ME to hand it to her. Hannah was standing there next to the toy looking at it but whimpering. I kept asking her what was wrong but of coarse the only response I got was the standing up bouncing/wiggling "fit". So, even though I know she can't actually respond, I still wasn't going to allow her fit as her response so I ignored her and walked away. She REALLY did not like that! That's when she threw herself forward onto her knees and just started screaming. When I realized that it really was the toy she wanted, I picked it up to "ask". As soon as I picked it up she stopped crying and tried to catch her breath. Oh heck NO!! So I set it back on the ground and told her to get it herself....all of a foot away. Enough to make her even more mad. Mad enough to lay all the way down and start the KICKING! What!?!?!?! Babies do this? For a toy within her reach??? I can not believe this! I am convinced that it is a mix between
her being a girl/redhead/mom's sassiness/dad's stubborness
I really miss those adorable, sweet, cuddly, cute baby days!
5 comments:
Just wait till she turns 2!! 2 yr old girls are crazy!! Braylee is def surpassing the terrible two's with flying colors!
HEEHEE!! That is funny! She definetly is a little princess!!! I love it! OOppps should I not love that she is giving you some fits?!?! LOL! Love ya! Good luck with those tantrums!
HAHAHAHAHHAH! Welcome to the wonderful world of girls! LOL! Just wait till you pick out the wrong dress for shoes, or do her hair the wrong way.. GRR! LOL!
Girls are something else, aren't they?
Oh fun huh? I just can't believe how young it starts at! I am right there with you. I guess we have to stand our ground and you did it girl!! Way to go.
Post a Comment