Hannah, we are so blessed to have you in our family. We absolutely love you and adore you.
In the last year, there has been so much wonder and amazement that you have brought to us. ~First off, who knew daddy could be such a pushover??? Those big, beautiful, blue eyes of yours we fear will one day get you into trouble, but for today, they are a very powerful tool. Keep up the good work. That's my girl!
~Second, wow. We never knew a baby could be this active or advanced physically. You didn't just pass up the milestones, you were jumping and leaping and dancing past them too. You are so bright and intelligent and you truly love to learn. Thank you for teaching us too.
~Third, most people would call it stubborn, sassy, ornery, feisty, dramatic....you get the point, but since it is your Birthday we thought we would call it determined. We are grateful that you are "determined" because later on we know you'll put it to good use and that makes it perfect.
~Finally, we are officially "in the know" of what all this "princess" talk really is about. We were so scared when we found out you were a girl, but now after a year of dresses and bows and ten painted toes, we're delighted. We are so happy to have our princess, too!
We love you Hannah Claire. Happy Birthday Princess!!!
9 comments:
I can't believe she's already 1! She's adorable! And yes, I'm sure those big blue eyes will get her in and out of trouble in the future! Miss you guys!
She is such a sweet little baby. Happy Birthday Hannah!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNAH!!! I can't belive you are already one! Maybe I will get to meet you before you turn 18! :)
Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't believe that she's already one! She is absolutley adorable, I can see why you guys are so in love with her!
So cute!! I can't believe that she is one. That is crazy. Time flies. She is so cute. I love her eyes too. How do you say no to her? Ha. Miss you to girl!! Well have to catch up this coming week!
Happy Birthday Miss Hannah! Here's a big KISS from ME! Gracie sends kisses too but Kyle is choosing to wait til his forehead has fully healed from the last time. (Hehe)
I cannot believe she is already 1! Happy Birthday, Hannah!
Wow! You live way to far away from me!! I can not believe that Hannah is 1. She sure is a cute girl. I sure wish I could see her get what she wants from Clayton. Love and miss you!!
YAY! We can't wait to see you guys over here! It'll be sooo cool! Happy Birthday Missy! Sooo cute!
Post a Comment