
Here he is with a good shot of his tooth on the last day of Kindergarten. Awww.

He is so excited he can hardly stand it! He finally lost his wiggly grey tooth! He busted his front tooth on the handle bars of a 4 wheeler when he was 3 and has had a grey tooth ever since. Although to him it was more like an awesome scar, I am ok with it going. He was at our friends, the Brown's, house this day and somehow turned around and hit his face (tooth) on the wall. However it happened, Clayton and I still give him grief about trying to eat the wall. Seriously, stand up to a wall and TRY to hit your tooth on it. It's not easy!! Quite awkward really. Cindy had sent me a text saying he hit his tooth and will probably loose it that day/night. She was dead on! It was hanging by a thread. I got the honors to pull it for him, he said his fingers were too slippery and he didn't have good finger nails. It was gross, but easy. I barely even had to tug. He didn't know I had pulled it either....eewww! TMI, huh?!

Alright, moving on to the cute stuff. Here he is quite faithfully putting it under his pillow for the tooth fairy. Again, so excited he can hardly stand it!!!!

Man, that toothless grin is SO adorable to me! He is trying to stay awake as long as possible so he can maybe see her....I think he lasted 4 minutes before falling asleep!
1 comment:
Eating the door...that's funny.
Post a Comment