I wanted to invite you all to view my recipie blog. I just barely started it, but so far I have put some of my quick thinking favorites on there so it is all kind of random. I have a lot of good tasty treats and not so many healthy recipies yet, but I am getting there.
I think I am a farely healthy eater and a healthy cook, but my true passion is baking. I love the sugar!! Load me up and keep it coming. I am truly addicted to sugar so I do try to avoid it if I can, but when I do make it-IT"S GOOD! So,if you like a GOOD dessert every now and again, come and check my new blog out! It is in my side bar or you can type it in as
kariscookingcorner.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Oooh! You know I love your cooking, baking, whatever! You need to post your recipe for cinnamon rolls, mmmm!
Okay so I am stoked to see all your recipes. Since I am always asking you it will be more nice for you, not having to describe it to me so much. I am a baker also. You know me! I miss miss miss you. Call me!!! Soon!!
Yeah! Looking forward to seeing what's cookin! I love all your emails you send out. It's nice to have such a good cook as a friend who can filter recipes for me!
YAY! This is awesome! I'm so happy you're doing a new blog! LOL! Who knew the girl who hated the kitchen growing up, would love it so much now? LOL! Jenni
Post a Comment