Wednesday, February 20, 2008



On the 9th of February we went to the start of the Yukon Quest Dog Sled race. We only got to stay for about 45 minutes or so because it was sooo cold. That day it got down to about -45.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

That picture of the boys with their ski mask is too cute! And what a cute jacket you have on! I love it!

ashley said...

Hey Kari....

I LOVE your blog and LOVE your sweet family! Congrats on your baby girl. YAY!!!! This is Ashley, by the way. You know, the one still living in Rexburg. :o) Anyway, we just started up a blog too but it's set to private. So send me your email address (gmail) so I can add your email to the list and it will let you on. Mail me here....joh05058@gmail.com

Can't wait to read more!! Okay, and I thought the weather was AWFUL here......are you doing okay in all that cold??

emily and Nate said...

brrrr
thats so cool you saw the dog race start, I bet your boys loved it

Tomber's Heaven said...

Oh my goodness Kari, it is so good to see that you're doing so well! You look absolutely beautiful in all your pictures! Congrats on the sweet baby girl!!! And your boys are so cute!

Tiffany said...

Hey cousin! I have not seen you in years, I was not expecting a whole family. You guys look great. Wow alaska, not fun but summer will be pretty. My neighbors moved here from Guam. Hope to hear from you. Hows the rest of the fam?

Amanda said...

Hey Clayton....It's Amanda (Whipple).....we're trying to track people down for our class reunion next year. Crazy, huh! It's been almost 10 years. Anyway, if you are interested in getting some info, send your mailing address my way. Thanks a bunch.

Laurie said...

Ahhh, Kari!! You and your family are so cute! I love the cute header picture! I found your blog through Melissa. I am so glad I caught up to you. Your family is super adorable! :)